Brand Activator – Liverpool
- Looking for a new job in 2019?
- Join an exciting new project
- February start date
- Territories available: Liverpool, NSW
Due to growth we have a range of exciting roles available within the Home Improvement and Retail space starting in February 2019. Working as part of our Brand Activation teams locally, your role will be providing a friendly, efficient and reliable service to our valued clients.
You will have a flexible approach as work schedules can change sometimes at short notice. Ideally you will drive, have your own vehicle and may be required to travel to other locations on occasions.
Our culture is dynamic and fast paced.
What we're looking for in our next team member:
- Hardware, retail or grocery experience, highly desirable
- The ability to manage your time, prioritise tasks and show initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive and passionate disposition
- Physically fit - able to lift up to 15kg and to stand for long periods
- Neat and professional appearance
- Car and valid driver's licence
- Reliable with flexible availability
Can you picture yourself on our team?
Strikeforce has three business divisions with a presence in major retailers such as Bunnings, Autobarn, Total Tools, Priceline, Target, Coles, Woolworths etc.
If you would like to know more about Strikeforce, please visit our website.
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Have an Australian Drivers Licence, reliable motor vehicle and comprehensive insurance
- Be genuinely interested in a causal role
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.