Team Leader Retailworx- Toowoomba and surrounds
- Looking for a new job in 2019?
- Join an exciting new project
- February start date
- Territories available: Toowoomba and surrounds
Due to growth we have a range of exciting roles available within the Home Improvement and Retail space starting in February 2019.
Do you have an eye for detail and a drive to achieve high standards? In this role you will be responsible for motivating and coordinating a team of Brand Activators to implement and validate of layouts, delivering high quality services.
Attractive hourly rate on offer. Training and ongoing support provided.
We offer a premium service to our client and are therefore looking for confident, resilient people with the ability to build strong relationships with retailers & team members within a designated territory.
This is an ongoing casual role with a variance of hours and shifts.
What can you expect to do?
- Facilitate and establish strong, supportive relationships between retailer team members
- Lead a team of Brand Activators, coordinating relief staff and total ongoing coverage
- Coordinate the implementation of in - store layouts for your team and yourself in a timely manner
- Deliver layouts that are technically correct to agreed standards
- Conduct quality assurance, spot checking layout compliance and retailer satisfaction
- Manage issues escalated by Brand Activators through to timely resolution
- Coach Brand Activators in retailer standards of excellence
- Coach and performance manage Brand Activators for success
- Manage team safety, enforce safe work procedures, encouraging active identification and reporting of hazards
What we're looking for in our next Team Lead:
- Previous team leading experience in a retail or grocery environment
- The ability to manage your time, coordinating a team and prioritising tasks
- Technical competence of planograms, layouts and ticketing standards
- Strong attention to detail, appreciation of compliance and the ability to self audit
- Clear communication with the ability to build rapport
- Can demonstrate resilience and reliability in a fast paced environment
- Physically fit - able to lift up to 15kg and to stand for long periods
- Neat and professional appearance
- Car and valid driver's licence
Our culture is dynamic and fast paced. We are innovative and passionate, striving to achieve best practice in all facets of our business.
Strikeforce has three business divisions with a presence in major retailers such as Bunnings, Autobarn, Target, Coles, Woolworths etc.
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Have an Australian Drivers Licence, reliable motor vehicle and comprehensive insurance
- Be genuinely interested in a causal role
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.